By Chandra Hall
Foreclosures are widespread. Although many homeowners are “under water,” they may need to sell due to job relocations and other circumstances.
As a real estate professional, you’re likely to encounter foreclosures in your business. It’s imperative that you understand the foreclosure market and, if the opportunity is right, be able to transact short sales and REOs. This can be a lucrative market if you’re in the right place at the right time … and have the right knowledge and tools.
Chandra Hall’s “Foreclosures, Short Sales, and REOs Toolkit” includes dozens of worksheets, forms, checklists, and scripts you can immediately use to navigate short sales and REOs.
You’ll receive these short-sale tools:
- Pre-listing worksheet with questions to ask over the phone, before going on a listing appointment – This thorough, initial investigation verifies whether a homeowner is a good candidate, saving significant time over the long run.
- Up-to-date resource lists – No need to search the internet, trying to find the information you need for lenders’ contact information.
- And much more!
You’ll receive these REO tools:
- Initial property evaluation checklist – Start with this checklist for a comprehensive walkthrough of the property. Don’t overlook any important details.
- List of BPO and asset management companies – These extremely valuable resources will help you break into this market.
- Checklist to efficiently market and manage the property – With REO properties, you need to make a sale as quickly as possible, earning as much money as possible, without spending too much on marketing and property care. This checklist is an invaluable guide to achieve this critical balance.
- And much more!
All documents in the digital download are created in Microsoft Word and Excel, so you can easily modify any form to suit your needs. And you can customize all documents by adding your company name, logo, photo, and contact information.