By Chandra Hall
As a real estate professional, your clients’ credit scores are directly linked to yourcommissions. You must understand the intricacies of how credit scores work – andensure your home-buying clients are fully informed before entering the purchase process.Don’t let all your work on a transaction fall apart due to a low credit score!
An excellent guide for real estate professionals and their clients, Chandra Hall’s Cracking the Credit Code e-book offers a frank, no-nonsense discussion about credit scores,techniques to improve credit scores, and dispels myths surrounding credit scores.
You’ll keep this resource handy on your bookshelf, reaching for it when you need:
- Know exactly what improves a score – and what you absolutely never want to do
- Credit scores facts and myths
- Techniques to improve your credit score to share with clients
- Contact information for the three main credit bureaus
- Clear summary of the Fair Credit Reporting Act
You must understand how credit scores work – and you must ensure your clients are fully informed. Cracking the Credit Code is a must-have resource for you and your clients.
(Developer, link to shopping cart)
Button: Return to Resources page